If your Porter Ranch residence has incurred significant fire damage, your first concern is the safety of your loved ones. Once emergency crews have cleared, you’re left with the burden of picking up the pieces and figuring out how to restore the place you considered home.
Porter Ranch Fire Damage specializes in fire damage services for both residential and commercial properties. We will restore your Porter Ranch home and personal belongings, whether it’s a major structural fire or a smaller issue like an electrical short or kitchen fire. If your place of business has been ravaged by fire, we can restore it in a timely manner so you can get back to work and minimize costly lost time.
Our CFI licensed restoration technicians have the expertise and experience to bring Porter Ranch properties back to life, all while working with the empathetic care you and your family deserves in such a trying time. So whether you have been affected by a manmade or natural disaster, call Porter Ranch Fire Damage for your home restoration needs at (818) 900-0869.
Fire Restoration Services
- Rapid on-site Response from a knowledgeable fire damage technician within 60 minutes of the initial Porter Ranch Fire Damage emergency call.
- An initial Porter Ranch site inspection to assess the scope of the work, answer your questions, and determine which items can be restored versus those that will need to be replaced.
- Board-up or containment of affected areas as needed on the site (windows, doors, walls, roofs)
- An estimate of the scope of the work, including photos and diagrams.
- A certified, trained and professional crew of fire damage technicians that are licensed, insured and bonded.
- Control and immediate wipe-down of the indoor environment to prevent secondary damage from occurring.
- Possible after-fire air duct cleaning to prevent soot from shifting throughout the property.
- Restoration of items to their pre-loss condition using industry-approved techniques including contents restoration, wall and surface cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleansing, and HVAC air quality improvement cleaning with HEPA filtration.
- Final walk-through with the owner and the signing of a Certification of Satisfaction (COS).
- Billing of appropriate Insurance Companies.